Thursday, October 2, 2014

Directions to Midway Airport

This could be you when you spot Midway EZ Parking!
Trying to find directions to Midway Airport Parking? We've got you covered!! Check out our comprehensive list of directions and we will direct you to Midway EZ Parking, and then to Chicago's Midway Airport! Midway EZ Parking is located just 5-7 minutes away from Chicago’s Midway International Airport! Once you see our facility, MDW is right around the corner.  Please review our detailed driving directions below. If you have any questions, please call us and we will direct you to our facility! 

Our Address: 5720 W. 55th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60638

From the North:
Take I-90 East or I-94 East to (or start at) I-55 South. Exit #285, S Central Ave. Turn left onto Central Ave. Turn right onto 55th St. Midway EZ Park is located on the right hand side.
From the South: 
Take I-294 North to (or start at) I-55 North. Exit #285, S Central Ave. Turn Right onto Central Ave. Turn Right onto 55th St. Midway EZ Park is located on the right hand side.
From the East: 
Take I-94 West to (or start at) I-90 West. Exit #57, Garfield Blvd. Turn Left onto Garfield Blvd. Continue on Garfield as it becomes 55th St. Midway EZ Park is located on the right hand side, just past Central Ave.
From the West: 
Take I-355 North to (or start at) I-55 North. Exit #285, S Central Ave. Turn Right onto Central Ave. Turn Right onto 55th St. Midway EZ Park is located on the right hand side.

No comments:

Post a Comment